1. This section is designed to answer queries regarding your specific financial condition and our recommendations. We may not be able to answer queries on non-financial matters or financial products that you have not bought and have only an academic interest in.
2. We will not be able to answer questions on projects, financial products, formula or theories of your choice, looking for better investment outcomes. We have done a lot of in-depth work in financial products and we are continuing to do so in your interest, which are reflected in our recommendations. We expect our members to take advantage of them and fix their finances, forever.
3. The stockletter list of stocks is meant for those who either
a. Will invest according to our recommendation (our tagline says, "Stocks for those who have not time for research") or
b. Use the list for doing their own research with their own time and resources.
It would not be possible for subscribers to do their research through us.
If you have a stock or a mutual fund portfolio we can do a quick check and suggest Hold or Sell. We will not be able to offer detailed explanations behind our recommendations.
5. Please do not combine queries of different topics such as insurance, stocks, tax etc. Please ensure queries are posted topic-wise because they go to different experts. If you combine queries under different topics, our response will get very delayed.
6. Moneylife Foundation runs three helplines. For tax queries, go to http://moneylife.in/taxhelp/ , for credit card/ Cibil scores, go to http://moneylife.in/credithelp/ and for legal issues go to http://moneylife.in/lrc
If you follow our recommendations you can stay out of problems of harmful financial products. That apart, as a Premium Member, you can ask for support on virtually everything you need, in dealing with money.
Ask confidential questions: You can ask any question on any financial issue or problems on a one-on-one basis.
Remove All Doubts: Financial Products are complex. The pluses and minuses of different financial products leave us even more confused. Seek help from our help
View on existing portfolio: Before embarking on the asset allocation our research suggests, do you need to know what should be done with what you have already invested in? You will get quick Hold or Sell recommendations.
Other Help: We also have basic answers to issues like nomination and wills. If you need expert help, we will put you in touch with professionals who will charge you a reasonable fee and offer the right advice.
To seek any help, click on Put Your Query and submit your question. You can upload documents too. We will try to reply within 3 working days