The following disclaimers apply to the service provided by Moneylife Advisory Services P Ltd. or "Moneylife Advisory" or MAS. By entering advisor.moneylife.in you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service.
1. This site and the information included herein is for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to purchase any security or any advisory or trading management service described herein.
2. MAS is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India. The registration number is: INA000003429
3. Any comments on advisor.moneylife.in are solely those of the members. They do not represent the opinions of MAS.
4. The expected performance of the InvesTool is illustrative and is not guaranteed to deliver as per the illustration.
5. MAS does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on the site, nor does it assume any liability for any loss that may result from reliance by any person upon any such information. All members are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual products before making a purchase decision.
6. We do not and cannot guarantee the future performance of your portfolio or the success of any investment decision or strategy that we may use or suggest. We make no promise that the investments we suggest is guaranteed to be profitable. Our information, research, opinions and conclusions are based on and subject to various market, currency, economic, political and business risks.
7. Investing involves a high level of risk, and the securities in which you invest may be volatile and may depreciate rapidly. In addition, investors are advised that past performance or portfolio performance is no guarantee of future performance.
8. In selecting the right financial products, we rely only on the limited information you provide us, and we do not consider all of the circumstances regarding your investment decisions.
9. We use reasonable care in providing the Service. However, we do not guarantee that the Service or any content will be delivered to you uninterrupted, timely, secure or completely error-free. We do not and cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of the educational, news and financial market information that we obtain from others and make available to you. We may provide access to news and content provided by third parties over which we do not exercise editorial control or review, and we are not responsible for the content of such materials. You agree that we will not be liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on the information.
10. It is clearly understood by you that the ‘Ask’ part of the premium service is restricted to only those financial products selected and suggested by us. If you buy any product other than what we have suggested, we will not be able to help you.
11. You acknowledge that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, expense, liability, charge or claim of any kind whatsoever (collectively, "Losses") relating to your use of MAS.
© copyright 2016, Moneylife Advisory Services P Ltd