Read me first
- This section is designed to answer queries regarding your specific financial condition and our recommendations. We may not be able to answer queries on non-financial matters or financial products that you have not bought and have only an academic interest in.
- We will not be able to answer questions either on projects, financial products, formula or theories of your choice, or articles, recommendations and comments of anyone else. We will be able to comment and explain only what we have put out on the MAS site. We have done a lot of in-depth work in financial products and we are continuing to do so in your interest, which are reflected in our recommendations. We expect our members to take advantage of them and fix their finances, forever.
- We have done a lot of in-depth work in financial products and we are continuing to do so in your interest, which are reflected in our recommendations. We expect our members to take advantage of them and fix their finances, forever.
- The stockletter list of stocks is meant for those who either
a. Will invest according to our recommendation
b. Use the list for doing their own research with their own time and resources.
It would not be possible for subscribers to do their research through us.
- If you have a stock or a mutual fund portfolio we can do a quick check and suggest Hold or Sell. Please upload the the name of stocks/funds only in an excel sheet which will allow us to make calculations, if needed. We will not be able to offer detailed explanations behind our recommendations.
- This service is for a single user. Please do not put us in an awkward position by asking questions about your working son/daughter or your parents or friends.
- Please do not combine queries of different topics such as insurance, stocks, tax etc. Please ensure queries are posted topic-wise because they go to different experts. If you combine queries under different topics, our response will get very delayed.
- Moneylife Foundation runs three helplines. For tax queries, go to http://moneylife.in/taxhelp/ , for credit card/ Cibil scores, go to http://moneylife.in/credithelp/ and for legal issues go to http://moneylife.in/lrc